Prepare Everything...




The Mastery Of LOVE
Personal Notes on one of my favorite books. I am happy to share this with you. Most of you are familiar with Don Miguel Ruiz I wrote a Post dedicated to "Books that are Essential" or Self-help, Self-healing If you haven't done so already read "The Mastery Of Love". Every time I read this It doesn't fail to make me cry and touch my heart. It speaks to me out loud. I ask God to use me everyday. It's a Constant reminder that, "Whatever you do for others, you do for me".

"Prepare everything, I will be there".
In Life it is important to be prepared at all times, be CONSISTENT and prepare yourself in order to accomplish your DREAMS. It takes SELF-MOTIVATION, COURAGE, DISCIPLINE, PASSION, DEDICATION, AND PATIENCE. God Knows when to grant us our blessings. It might seem at times that the hard work does not pay off (at least not at the moment we want it to). But what matters to God and what counts the most is keeping the CONSISTENCE and PERSISTENCE EXISTENT! God wants to see us be patient and have FAITH in him. He knows what we need at this time. We think we know what we NEED only because it is what we WANT. Sometimes what we WANT is not what we NEED. Which is why this quote reminds me to always put GOD first and Continue working hard. "Rome wasn't built in a day". Everything WORTH having is WORTH fighting for, anything WORTH Fighting is Worth Waiting. That is why my Key Words to Success and Happiness in life are PATIENCE, PERSISTENCE, CONSISTENCY, DISCIPLINE, DEDICATION & FAITH. Prepare yourself in ALL areas of your life. Strengthen your weaknesses so that when ALL the Abundance comes your way, you know how to keep it. It is the WISDOM you carry through that helps you STAND UP. Keep present all your STRUGGLE and HARD WORK. "Prepare EVERYTHING because he will always be there". Because ALL your Joy, Sweat and tears will be worth the fight. Keep Pushing towards your DREAMS. "Good things, DON'T come easily" So DON'T GIVE UP! Through the good and bad, you are not alone. Remember, use your Wisdom to help others Believe. "Everything we do for others, we do for HIM".
Take the time to Thank God for all the ANGELS he has sent to LIGHTEN your path.

And So it is...

Always With Much LOVE to all who are Reading this.. Wishing you Peace in your Hearts and the Courage & Strength to Go on. Keep Your Faith ALIVE!
XoXo

Suanny

http://spiritofmaat.com/archive/apr1/ruiz.htm

Comments

Popular Posts