My Team

Ive had the honor to work with amazing photographers this year. Ive became so close to them too. Its a blessing to work with people and build a genuine friendship. I push for them as much as they push for me. It is very important to me at this time in my life to work and surround myself with those individuals who are inspiring.
I say it everyday and Thank God for letting me cross paths with the people I have.
Here are some of my favorite images from my favorite photographers. Thank you Solmaz, Faze and Anthony for being more than just my personal visionaries. For always believing in my visions and challenging me each time.
God Bless you all I will see you at the top ;)

Sincerely,

Your Suan




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts