Good Bye 2012 WELCOME 2013

What is the ONE question thats on everyones mind the end of the year....
"WHAT IS MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?!!" or as I like to call it Lifestyle changes.

Since I've started this blog I have helped transform the lives of many of my fellow bloggers and followers. Some have found it very helpful to read my blog posts and help guide them to a healthier, happier, and healthy lifestyle. I know this first hand, Being healthy does not cost a million dollars. And I am happy to have helped you budget your grocery list and save you a couple pennies throughout this year.
Wether you are here checking out my updated Juice recipes or checking out my beauty tips...I have been more than fortunate to touch the lives of many around the world and continue to motivate people to live a Healthier lifestyle....The "Suannism" Lifestyle. I am forever grateful for that.

Ive had plenty of time to reflect on my year and as a routine I love to read back on all my emails sent from a lot of my bloggers, friends, clients, family members, health enthusiasts and even non believers.
It's nice to see your seeds grow! Never did I imagine this simple blog would have such a tremendous impact on your lives. I have inspired you to examine your lifestyle and motivate you to make a healthy change. I stand humbled today as I take in all of my "Goals & Achievements" for the year.
So I thank those of you who have adopted the lifestyle and have allowed me to be a guidance and inner voice. Thank you for believing in me and most importantly for let me show you that YOU HAVE THE POWER WITHIN YOU!



God Bless!

Happy New Year to all and I wish everyone of you Happiness, Prosperity, Health & Peace.


Suanny Serpas


Comments

  1. I am a colorist at Sally Hershberger Los Angeles for over 4 years now, Bianca Hillier.You may yelp me, some of my latest work was on the cover and a 19 page spread of Avant Garde Magazine August issue.
    http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/609055
    I colored Mahina Alexander, Bekka Gunther and Rebekah Keida for New York Fashion Week 2013 for Mara Hoffmans Collection. For the Mamadoux clothing line, the owner and model Palma Wright. My work has been features on the blogs:
    http://lavagabonddame.com/
    http://www.littleblackboots.com/?m=1
    http://www.rougefox.com/?m=1
    YouTube:
    Youtube.com/watch?v=WlpS4AOwXRY
    I've worked on the makeovers of 3 seasons of Americas Next Top Model, Millionaire Matchmaker, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Style Network. I've assisted with Natalie Portman for the making of Black Swan, Bryce Dallas Howard for The Help, Jerry Bruckheimer and Raquel Welch on a regular weekly business basis, Lauren Graham for the television series Parent Hood, Jessica Capshaw and Kim Raver for Greys Anatomy, Whitney Cummings for Money Shot and Elizabeth Perkins for the television series Weeds. I have worked with Nora Kirkpatrick from the television series Greek and from the band Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and Ralph Saenz from the band Steel Panther on a chronic schedule.
    I would like to collaborate with you and create new ideas through your hair/appearance. Please contact me if you are interested.
    @biancacolour
    @killerb44
    6262445430


    Sent from my iPhone

    Sent from my iPhone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts