Eat Right...





This is another great shoot. I wanted this concept to feel Fresh, Sweet, and a bit innocent. I try to do shoots that tell a story of my own childhood. That's a lil secret I'll let you in on. I Loved the outcome of this shoot. The dirty feet were my idea...its the little girl in me that always wanted to stomp on mommy's white clean sheets with my dirty feet! ;) #Raggamuffin'Style. Children in my country do NOT wear shoes LOL. I think that memory has stayed in my heart and so I wanted to show YOU my beautiful followers a little piece of me. I hope you enjoy this "Hot Summer Daze" shoot. Inspired by: YOU Created by: Suanny You all inspire me each and everyday. Thank you to all who have so much FAITH in my Vision. And Remember; #Suannism is a LifeStyle The choice you take to take CONTROL of your life and your DREAMS. Dont let ANYONE tell you otherwise. You have the POWER to MASTER Your CRAFT (Now that's Beauty) <---Stay Organic, Green and Healthy!
Xoxo

Suanny #POW!

@--;--

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts