Loving the Process



Hello Dear Followers, Facebookers, Bloggers, Tweetie-Birds ALL My Supporters =)
Here I bring you some of my newest work I hope you guys like my latest creations. Special Thanks to Stella Simona http://stellasimonaphotography.blogspot.com/ and Faze1studio http://www.faze1studio.com/pgallery/ I haven't been writing on my blog and this is why. =) Been Busy Busy Busy and LOVING THE PROCESS I am blessed to have the privilege to Create and Live for my ultimate Dream. With No Sleep, Gym as my 2nd home and Juicing as my meals, I have been Meditating and Visiting my "View" Mountain Prayer Sanctuary.....It has Definitely been a Suannism Experience. #Grateful God on my side, leading my way and having my back "I can do all things through GOD who Strengthens me".
A lil' recap on this week:
I did Raw and Juiced alllllllllllll week....WOW Got some amazing results. This NEW Glow ;) #Pow
I Send you all my Blessings, My Love And My Spirit into your lives, your Hearts, and your homes.
Remember, Keep it Sexy, Light & Healthy. #SUANNISM

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue center light pop and everybody goes "Awww!” -Jack Kerouac

XoXo

Suanny Serpas Future Mogul.....In the Making ;)

Comments

Popular Posts