Stella Simona & Suanny Serpas





Working on a Master Plan...
There are so many good people that I surround myself with. Stella is one of them...So Creative, Beautiful inside and Out and talented. She's a Jack of all Trades and I am excited to work with her. Its wonderful to find people with your same ambition and the Passion to express and create beauty with. I am Looking forward to our future business plans....I am excited for all you to see SOON! ;)
Stay Tuned for Stella&Suanny Creations
Here are some of our candid's from our latest shoot!! This was SUPER FUN Styled by yours Truly...."Two peas in a pod".
Blessed to attract good people in my life.
#SUANNISM.ESSENTIALS

Also check out her blog

http://stellasimonaphotography.blogspot.com/


Many Blessings to all my Loyal Believers

Comments

Popular Posts