What Im About...


Not your typical pickle =). I love all things kind and beautiful. I love taking the time every morning to meditate on my day. I manifest my future everyday. Living here in L.A. has opened many doors for me. I've learned to stay strong through it all. The fake ones and genuine ones. I take everything as a blessing. I don't hate ever. I like to share my experiences with people. I will be posting daily affirmations, tips, quotes. Everything beauty, health, and life lessons. I love to share my wisdom, some say I carry on an old soul. You be the judge. My reasons to take my time and start a blog were because of you. All those who read my daily quotes. You motivate me and inspire me. I want to bring closure into things. Maybe make you think twice about a situation. It's always nice to have someone give you some positive guidance. I will be covering things about my life as well. Like photo shoots, preparation, who what where I will be in next. I am also a vegan, gym and health freak! So I will share my personal life style with you. Even recipes and a few diets! I do this for those who need a lil' push in accomplishing goals and reaching dreams. Im here with ya! Xoxo Suanny

Comments

  1. I look forward to reading them! What's life, beauty, and happiness without anyone to share it with?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts