EVERYTHING HEALTH=SELF-LOVE

I HAD TO BLOG ABOUT ONE OF MY MANY FAVORITE VEGAN GOODY SPOTS. NOW I DO MAINTAIN A STRICT REGIMEN ON THE DAILY. I HAVE SHOOTS TO CONSTANTLY BE PREPARED FOR. SO PERSONALLY NO SODIUM, NO SUGAR, NO CARBS IS WHAT KEEPS ME NICE AND SLIM! BUT ILL ADMIT EVEN I INDULGE IN SOME SWEETS SOMETIMES. I LOVE RAW VEGAN CHEESE CAKE =) I ONLY GET IT FROM "CRU" RESTAURANT IN SILVERLAKE....THEN THERE IS ICE PAN :D I DISCOVERED THIS DIAMOND IN THE CRAZY ROUGHNESS OF WEST HOLLYWOOD ABOUT A YEAR AGO. I TAKE MY LITTLE BROTHER HERE ALL THE TIME. HE LOVES IT! YES ITS BETTER THAN PINK BERRY AND ITS VEGAN!!!!!!!
DAIRY FREE FOR ME IS ALL I NEED...I HAD TO MAKE A TASTE TEST VIDEO ENJOY! AND GO VISIT SOON! YOU'LL THANK ME LATER ;)

West Hollywood
7100 Santa Monica Blvd. #135
West Hollywood, CA 90046
Phone: (323) 883-0267
Hours: 11am - 10pm
11am-11pm Friday & Saturday

Ice Pan creates:

* Natural Ice Cream
* Instantly Blended with Fresh Fruits and Vegetables.
* No Artificial Colors or Preservatives


Advantages of Ice Pan:

* Quick: Made within about a minute
* Dairy Choices: SOY, Nonfat, Regular, or Whole
* Flexibility: 15 Fresh toppings, and 10 flavors of ice cream

Ice Pan Ice cream

Very low in sugar, fat and cholesterol
Color Additives: Absolutely NONE!

Ordinary Ice Cream
Extremely high in sugar, fat and cholesterol
Most common color additives are the compounded products of benzene from coal-tar and naphthalene. These additives can cause major damage to your digestive system, liver and kidney.

Comments

  1. Awww man the taste test video isn't working for me =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. then you ought to go and viiiiisit!! =) whenever you come down...i know where we will be taking a ride to.
    my treat!
    xoxo
    thanks for reading my post btw SO grateful!
    Blessings and keep makin' your ART!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I'll be vegan for a day if I ever make it down there to take you up on your offer =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts