Meditating on....LIFE


It has taken me 23 years to master my dream and prepare for success. I am prepared with all my experiences and even the struggles. It's what has made me stronger. I am ready physically, mentally and emotionally. All Roads lead to success for me from THIS day forward. I am prepared not just with my talents but with a full understanding and respect for myself and this wonderful life.
My dreams have came true so far...and I have captured every memory of the past and have dug in deep into the wounds that once bled. My heart has been saved and my mind rests at ease. If you once hurt me, i learned from it. If you once hated me, I loved more. If you once envied me, I just wanted to inspire you. If you once wished the worst upon me, I am Rising. I forgive....I love, I am passionate about Motivating and inspiring other women. I am in tune with my body, mind, and spirit. And most importantly I NEVER forget where I came from...Thank you ALL who have been through some of the best and worst times these past years. I give you my unconditional love always.
May God Bless you...

"Like the Moving Rock"
Build your core as strong as a ROCK, dont let anyone break you Always MOVE forward.

"A force to be reckoned with"

XoXo
Suan

Comments

  1. gives a nice "in your face" to the phrase "slow motion is better than no motion". We all hear it from those who try to pass along a helping word here and there during our dark days but not always helpful. its like the "little engine that could" omit engine and insert boulder...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts