Quotes I live by...LOVE YOURSELF!


Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
-Dr. Seuss

"
Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.

To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.

If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.

I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.

Always Always Always Remember who YOU are do not live to be Validated by others!
- Suanny


Xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts