The Grass is sometimes greener on the other side...


I've been going through a lot lately I decided to let you read about what goes on in my world sometimes. Im not going to always make you feel like LIFE is perfect. There are unfortunately situations in life that occur. Not everything in my life is flowers and rainbows. I have my rainy days where I just want to let the rain hit my face so i can cry along with it. This world seems to be easy in the eyes of a child. So full of adventures, dreams to be realized, talents to be discovered.
The importance of "Bad days" seem to be God's way to communicate with us that something has to be changed. Or simply a blessing in disguise. You wont know right away...time kills sometimes I know. But i just want to enforce that if you remain positive through whatever it is your going through it will be easier for you to cope with. Remember happiness attracts more happiness. The Universe delivers what you give.
Be patient, have faith, Believe, breathe, and just Know that there are ALWAYS WORST situations. Dont forget either to COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, and Make them COUNT!
::BEBLESSED:::
Exude that Inner strength reach for that empowering soul inside of you!

2Blessed2Stress
<3
Love you ALLLL
Suan

Comments

Popular Posts