The best ships are FRIENDSHIPS...



A letter from a childhood friend...
I was always the type of kid to want to express my originality. I never let an opportunity pass me by. In love with the Spot light, ever since I can remember. I am grateful and very blessed to say that one friend that I still have til this day is my friends Nadia. She has been there for me through all my ups and my downs. Shes always a great person to talk to. Such a beautiful, talented spirit.
I wanted to share this with you because it is such a nice feeling to have those few friends that STILL believe in you.
She wrote me a nice little letter thanking ME for being there for HER. If only she knew that I am utterly thankful for her existence.
Well she knows now =)

Count your blessings people and make them COUNT! Everyday is a NEW DAY...But dont leave this earth without letting those special people in your life know how much they mean to YOU!



Letter From Nadia:
You understood me. You didn't judge me. You helped me. Even if it was a little, you gave me that nudge. That nudge that I needed in order to proceed and realize for myself that life can be so beautiful. I could be so happy. Which i now am, i now am happy. I now am living a beautiful, healthy, and fulfilling life... & just wanted to thank you for having a little piece of blame in that fact :)
You are amazing & I am very lucky to have you in my life ♥

God Bless <3
#Suannism

Comments

  1. You sound like a great person to be around. I feel motivated just from these posts as I'm sure you can tell, I can't stop commenting lol :P I'm very glad I stumbled upon this blog. You have such a good way of transferring motivation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts