Life through a teenagers mind...


"Self-identity is a slippery little beast, especially in a world seemingly torn by its own identity crisis."
"Part of growing up is learning to make decisions. So why do they insist on making them for you?"
"If we hear it often enough, even lies can become a kind of truth."

Fear of the unknowing. Fear of Judgement. Fear of Growing.
Learning to trust. Experimenting, finding that outlet.
Whos else feels this way and is keeping quiet?
If I say anything....They'll Judge me...Ill just keep staggering the PAIN...

Fellow Followers,
I felt the need to express this week. Anything that brought back any memories. Being around my younger brother (teenager) and some of my other family members has sparked the need to express how they feel with what they are going through in their "teenage lives". Now that I am an adult I look back and realize that this generation of teenagers seems to be growing SO fast. I remember my teen years...Its almost like you block certain memories on purpose. I think we all do at times. But our teenage years are very important. I am supporting my brother with his passion for music. I guess at his age I always wanted someone to UNDERSTAND ME and SUPPORT MY TALENT! And the fact that I can step into his shoes and give him advice on the things that I once lived is the best feeling as an older sister. I think nowadays we as "Creative Artist" forget all of the pain we had to go through some point in our lives to get to the Core (the person we are today). Don't sit back and judge this generation of teens, try and understand them, help them, motivate them, inspire them, listen to them, give them the freedom to EXPRESS!! All we really want is L-O-V-E
*Peace (These photos capture some memories I had to tap into from my childhood/teen life) I hope some of you out there can maybe find a familiar face that you might be caring on today. Remember, with life come so many lessons to be learned. Remain calm inside and always remember that YOU have the power within to switch it all around. Everyday is A REBIRTH> Grow, Love, Live, and have FAITH...

Xoxo #Suannism
Keep your DREAM ALIVE!!

Comments

  1. I love this post. And you did an amazing job really capturing the emotions in these photos! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Love!! I am glad you appreciate art =)

    Blessings!
    xoxo
    suanny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts