Letting it be known


Lately I have been Blessed to work with lots of talented photographers. I am enhancing my portfolio and expressing emotions through my photos. As many of you know, I am also bringing my own concepts to LIFE! It is crucial for me to learn photography and all aspects of what I want to master. I guess you can say I like to do it ALL!! Here is some of the work that was submitted to Nylon Magazine by a talented photographer. I am very fortunate to work with the people that ultimately believe in all my "DREAMS".
Cheers to making things happen!

Xoxo

#Suannnism


Comments

  1. Love this....you're truly an inspiration. Not only to me but many others out there. I love the person you evolved into..your soul has always shined since the day I met you. Only now it is Brilliant. Your heart is selfless and your actions tell just that..I can speak for many people we love the way you "do you" ..keep it up we are rooting you on just as much as you root for us..peace and many blessings to you little suanny. Don't mistake "little suanny" will accomplish great things and inspire and change scores of lives......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts