LIFE*TRAINER

This is my Spin class trainer Luis Torres. I've been taking cycling class now for about 2 months. Its such a great Cardiovascular exercise! You will burn about 800 calories or more depending on the amount of resistance you add. Ive seen GREAT results in myself and other friends that take the classes as well.
The reason I wanted to share this picture and this blog with you guys was because this particular spin trainer has INSPIRED me so much! Not only do I get a GREAT workout and get pumped up for my day, but Torres is always motivating us during class about "LIFE". He's an inspiration and he always says quotes like "God gives ME the STRENGTH so I can PASS it onto YOU!" I find his words so self-less and loving.....I mean for someone to NOT only motivate you and help you reach your fitness goals but to make you appreciate life itself is such a BEAUTIFUL way of giving unconditionally. The word of God says we must love our neighbors and help better each other each day. He is a true warrior and a GREAT courageous "LIFE*TRAINER".
This is how much God loves us, he puts people in our lives daily to HELP us appreciate our lives. I know life is hard at times, but PLEASE do not miss the blessings that can be right IN FRONT of YOU!

#Peace*Love*Blessings

Suanny Serpas


Xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts