How to keep it flat, toned and sexy ;)




For all my Pescatarians here's something for you too!
Now I know the transition is tough and sometimes it is hard to go COLD TURKEY (no pun intended) BUT at least you are aware =)
Now I know there are so many women out there that would love to lose the weight and tone the tummy. Let me tell you, its NOT easy, Im here with ya! Just remember in order to achieve that sexy, toned Victoria Secret tummy YOU HAVE TO PUT IN THE HARD WORK! Let's get to it together!!
Here is a Diet that I KNOW can help you get started to your DREAM Abs.
#Work #Work #Work
#Workout #Workout #Workout
#H20 #H20 #H20
This is from my favorite magazine and it should be yours too!!

~Women's Health Mag.~

Eating Protein is so important when you're trying to lose weight. About 10 percent of the calories you burn each day are torched simply by digesting your food, and protein takes more energy to digest than nutrients such as fats and carbs. Filling your plate with lean protein like Eggs, beans, and fish will maximize the number of calories you burn during digestion and help you feel satisfied longer.

Eggs: They help toning up. Builds muscles and enhances weight loss.
Here are some ways you can use them for your weight loss.

-Top whole-wheat toast with a scrambled egg and 1 tablespoon salsa for a low-cal twist on huevos rancheros.
-A hard-boiled egg is a great energizing snack. If you can't stomach one plain try adding a sprinkle of Old bay seasoning for a flavor boost.
-Chop hard-boiled eggs and add them to a salad, or stir with a squirt of mustard and plain soy yogurt to make a low-fat egg salad you can stuff into a pita or wrap.
I decided to write this for some of my followers and readers as I know that your beliefs might be different than mine I want to be able to help YOU accomplish your goal and JOURNEY to eventually becoming VEGAN =)

"I BELIEVE IN YOU".

Xoxo
#Suannism

Comments

  1. You've got so much great info I can't get to sleep now! Lol but I will leave some for later. Thanks for all the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts