Losing=Gaining



Whenever you think that you are losing something or someone, that is when God shows you that he is only clearing the way for you to receive the best GIFTS in life. I feel like Ive searched and searched for the bests friendships in the world. I love to give unconditionally. Sometimes I even suffocate my friends, protective and always serving them. I guess when you love so much and dont expect it back you have NO LIMIT. The older I am getting the wiser I am. I used to think that a best friend was going to be that person that new me from when I was 9 years old. And that we would grow to be old ladies still laughing and sharing. I think Ive longed for reciprocity. I've waited too long. I've gotten caught up with "Friends" who have shown me different sides of themselves. Yet I find myself the same person. Still caring, Still believing in the friendship. I hold on to the good. But when someone shows me many sides of them, I start to think there isn't consistency and if there isn't consistency there is confusion with who THEY are. Many times, ALL my life I shall say I give all of me too soon to people. Only because the passion that burns inside of me is to help them have FAITH in their own Beauty. Ive never been one to envy, or have jealousy towards anyone. I know who I am and this can inspire people to be their own <---That is MY MISSION!! I wish my friends stood by my side for the rest of my life. But hey life isn't always what we think its going to be. Which brings me to this: God gives you friends and sends you good people in your path to show you something about yourself. And that alone is the best gift he can ever give us. Every connection with people is his way of showing us that Angels exist. Whether a friendship lasts long or not, I rescue all the blessings that person brought to my life. The Joy, The Love, The Laughs all lead to self-discovery. I hold onto the LOVE. Sometimes I wish friends realized that I only want the BEST for them. Instead they think I am selfish for following my dreams. You see when you don't have identity, its easy to blame others. I can never forget about my friends. Once I open my heart that door never closes. Ive lost too many friends over nothing. For them to ONLY realize that the problem was them. Most of the time its because they don't know who they are yet. And I understand, which is why I stay around and be the Living example of what living free, loving and following dreams is. This life brings you so much Joy and self-love when you live a life of Purpose. Ive asked God so many times that if he was going to send me friends to keep them in my life.
This is a Blog about my experiences with friendships. Sad, because it hurts when people don't understand your type of LOVE. But that only means your giving it to the wrong people. So Keep Loving...To want to better someone is my Forte. I will fight for you, Love you, and fight with you until you REALIZE your DREAMS. This is the BEST talent GOD has given me. I continue to believe, Love, and have FAITH in ALL OF MY FRIENDS. Even if you and I do not have any contact anymore, I think You know you will Always have my energy around to lift you.

This point in my life precisely right now, I have seen friends come in and out, rotate, change and leave. I believe I've remained myself the whole time. What proves this is my current reconnection with an old friend. I spoke with her last night.....WOW! I get very emotional, Actually to give You (the reader) the whole feel for this Blog entry, I have been sitting here listening to Moby while I write and cry. Its definitely a good cry. Realization & Release. Anyway, back to my story. I spoke to a friend that I have known since I was 9 years old. Her and I lost contact after my freshman year in college. Its been 5 years since I've had any connection. The world gives some crazy U turns....Im STILL IN AWE. You see I've always searched for a friendship/sisterhood like the one we shared. Talking to her she made me realize that I was still the same person. Its a warm feeling to hear that from someone that knows YOU for what YOU'VE always been. I WILL NEVER change I just don't have the heart to. I still have the same DREAMS, still the same HEART and Compassion. Im forever grateful. When one door closes another one opens.....<---Story of our lives right?! It's NOT hard to attract genuine friends towards you, You simply Get what YOU GIVE! Some of my BEST friendships are the ones I have developed this past year. Ive got some pretty AMAZING friends. I am blessed and overall honored to have met the people that have stepped into my "Welcome" mat. I Still hold u dear to my heart. You have shown me a NEW ME =) Thank YOU!! I hope that everyone that is reading this today Thanks God for all the friends he has blessed you with. Continue being that light, be that change, and BE what YOU SEEK!

Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.

Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one

True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.

Only a life lived for others is worth living

true friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient; it's about being there when it's not.

Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.


XoXo
#SuannismLove

“TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT.” <3>

Comments

  1. Wow, I feel like I'm caught in the same situation except the friend I've lost connection with...I'm still waiting for them to grow up. I hope some day along the way, we can reconnect and bury the hatchet but until then, I'm not sure what to do. I've already tried being the better person and letting the whole thing go but they want to play immature.
    Anyways, I know exactly how you feel. Giving all of yourself and being disappointed sometimes that that same love isn't reciprocated. Maybe we're expecting too much?
    Great post, btw. I love reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts