Working While Working








This Year has brought me so many surprises. So many blessings. Once in a life time opportunities. God has taken me far to see where I am willing to go and what I am willing to sacrifice for my *DREAMS* He has made me understand my potential. And all these little "tests" he has challenged me with, have made me stronger & wiser. The Ambition is there, best believe (That NEVER SLEEPS). I discover more and more about myself and see the endless opportunities. I am satisfied with the outcome that I have seen through all the "Sweat & Tears". I continue to Aspire to Inspire others. And that alone, bringing YOU with me on this journey; has helped me stay focused. You see I live my life following my passion & promoting my Authenticity. This makes me happy, and that equals me being the BEST me for YOU to discover the BEST YOU. =) He gives me the strength & courage to keep climbing each day so I can pass onto you. Even though the road DOES get bumpy at times, I keep my promise & Purpose in mind. Amplified, Highlighted, Book Marked, Carved in my mind. Living each step that I take, embracing the HARD times and seeking the blessings in disguise. I thank HIM for it ALL.
I am Open to THE ALL GOOD! God is LOVE & LIFE....

And now I shall keep pushing
Transcend with me.

Dig Deep, Chase,Follow, Find & Keep.

Are you waking up and Making YOURS Happen?
xOxO
#Suannism

Comments

Popular Posts