Beauty From Your Garden



Skin-pampering treatments
Mint, Sage, Oatmeal, Zucchini, OH MY!...
I decided to give you guys some of my beauty secrets, Yes I LOVE to share with you. These are essential, beneficial for a healthy glow. Your Body is your TEMPLE keep it polished, Luminous, & PURE. Personally I do not buy any products that are too hard to understand what is in them. If they are not natural ingredients then I do not see why I should put them on my face. If I don't understand it, then my skin is sure not going to know how to react to it either. Which is why it is better to go NATURAL! ALL NATURAL ;) Plus it is vital for your
"Suannism" Lifestyle.
Zucchini:
Contains Vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties.
I did this mask today and my skin felt refreshed, rejuvenated and restored! Especially on a hot summer day I love to let my skin breathe. I've been minimizing the make-up wear. Only for auditions, photo shoots, and when I have certain outings or events. But on the daily, I am Toxic Free! I know this might be hard for some of you, but making the switch to "Mineral Make up" (Bare Minerals) is a good thing to do for your skin. My Skin never felt so soft and appeared so radiant. Even if its to replace your everyday MAC make up...MAKE some small changes, like ONLY wear your "Good/Bad" MAC Make up on special occasions or weekends when you go out. I KNOW especially in this Industry, (Video Girls, Models) you feel me... They pack on the "Pro" Make up....It's ok for that moment but we have to PRESERVE the Money Maker ;) Ok so that was me going on a tangent about Mineral Make-up =) I want to make sure that you are taking care of that beautiful face! I am passionate and determined to help you achieve any of your goals. "Beauty begins with our light within. Enhance your beauty by only giving your body the Beauty of Nature". ~ Suanny
Let me share with you my Zucchini Facial.... Zucchini Zit Zapper. This mask is alkaline, soothing, and chock-full of skin-healing minerals. It is good for inflamed, sensitive, oily or acne-prone skin. Blend 1 baby zucchini, 3 or 4 inches long, with 1/4 cup of water in your blender until smooth and pale green. Strain. In a coffee grinder or dry blender, grind 5 tbl spoons of oatmeal until coarsely powdered. In a small bowl, mix sufficient zucchini liquid with 1 to 2 tbl spoons of powdered oatmeal and let thicken for 1 minute. Spread this paste on your face and throat and allow to dry for 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse. VIOLA! Now let me tell you how to make a fresh, cooling, pore-minimizing toner. Simply get fresh mint leaves, bring water to a boil add the leaves cover, let sit for about 3-5 minutes and put it in a container or spray bottle and stick in the fridge for 10 minutes. This is good to add to a cotton ball and use after your Zucchini Mask. Or Rinse your face with the mint water, make sure it is cold. This simple Leaf absorbs excess oil, and makes your pores appear smaller. Well, I hope you guys enjoy these Home-Made Facial, Cleansing recipes as much as I did. "You don't have to go to a Spa to feel like a queen. You are YOUR OWN KINGDOM therefore you hold all the GREATNESS. You deserve the BEST! Remember, Your natural Beauty is your Crown Jewel" ~Suanny Serpas
"Outward beauty is a reflection of inner health" -Suannism

XoXo
Suannism Health & Beauty

Comments

Popular Posts