Good "Bacteria"

Lactobacillus casei, a strain of good bacteria found in cul- tured foods like yogurt and kefir will help you live a lon- ger, healthier life, as well as boost the immune system to help ward off the flu. Probiotic-rich yogurt boosts the ability to fight infection. Eat at least one cup of un- sweetened yogurt every day if you can. My favorite is Soygurt I buy it from Fresh&Easy. I know plain yogurt might sound a little too boring or bitter, But Trust me you can always add your own sweetness to it! Blueberries, agave, pineapple, strawberries and raw nuts and or Raisins. I'm glad to see a lot of my followers reaching their health and lifestyle goals! Loving the emails keep them coming!

Stay Motivated & Inspired!

#SpreadLight
Your Lifestyle Supporter,
Suanny

K.I.T
Email: Suannism@Gmail.com
Twitter: @Suannism
@OfficialSuanny

Comments

Popular Posts