How I Beat Hunger

HUMMUS

"Hummus is the New Peanut butter. It's packed with protein and fiber to keep you feeling full and energized. I spread it on everything from Pita chips to veggies."
-Susan Albers

As most of you know I love to spend my days eating healthy snacks and sharing them with you through my obsessive Food pics!
I feel that it is important for me to make you guys feel as if youre right there with me, sharing every bite. And to also inspire you to put the bag of Chips down or that Kit kat bar (he he). Now I can understand if many of you are "On The Go" kind of people. I can definitely relate!
Being vegetarian/Vegan teaches you how to be practical, frugal and disciplined!
That is why my snacks play a very important part of my day. Remember, you do not want to skip meals, and snacking on healthy foods will help speed up your metabolism. Here are some of my favorites and must buys; Trader Joe's Raw mixed nuts, Greens Protein bar (Greens chocolate/Peanut Butter) Flaxseed Soy sauce mini Crackers (great with vegan cream cheese) seaweed snacks, Goji berries, dried fruit, raw celery sticks, apples, carrots for dipping hummus or peanut butter! These are just a few I recommend.
I hope this helps you guys, I know you guys can do it and achieve your health goals!! I'm here to be your guide and supporter through it all!

Once again Thank you for all the sweet emails you guys send daily! You guys truly inspire ME.
God Bless and Keep Pushing!

Love my bloggers!!

Suanny Serpas
XOXO

"Discipline is Remembering what YOU want" don't lose focus!

Contact: Suannism@gmail.com
Networks: @Suannism @OfficialSuanny (Twitter)
Instagram: @theonlysuanny
Tadaa Account: Suannism

Comments

Popular Posts