Juice Challenge....



Cleansing from the INSIDE OUT

Hello Fellow Followers! I have been doing my research the requests some of you emailed me about. Its about that time of year again..Yes, Yes JUICING/FASTING/CLEANSING TIME.
Now I know this looks easier than the work that goes in it. BUT, I know that by keeping
you intrigued with my Food photos, That alone has opened your mind to a healthier lifestyle (My Purpose Exactly) ;)
I appreciate all the sweet comments on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You guys motivate this Blog and motivate ME to keep helping and enlighten others across the globe. So let me guide you through your new found Healthy Lifestyle with these amazing recipes. I will be posting a few at a time. Feel free to explore your tastebuds.
Before you begin I would like for you to Watch this Film By Joe Cross to give you a little more inspiration.
I am extremely proud of you guys for simply taking the step to a better, healthier and happier life.
God bless you all and remember I am here to be your invisible hand!
CHEERS!
Stay connected with me On Twitter @OfficialSuanny, @Suannism and Email me of course for any questions or concerns.

Inspired By: "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"
Joe Cross Film
Follow the Link That can change your life


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9SGWcZwk7c

"The guidelines for making green juice is 60% dark green leafy vegetables and 40% other vegetables/fruits. You can try variations of any of the green recipes until you find one that suits your needs and tastes. For a juice cleanse you’ll drink approximately (4) 16-20 ounce drinks per day. If you are making a whole day’s worth of juice at one time, keep the extra juice in a tightly sealed container in the fridge. Here are some recipes to get you started".


Mean Green Juice #2

handful spinach
3 stalks of kale
2 golden delicious apples
small handful parsley
1 lemon
1 cucumber

Mean Green Juice #3

2 stalks celery
1/2 cucumber
1/2 apple
1/2 lemon
small piece ginger
1/2 green chard leaf
bunch cilantro
5 kale leaves
handful spinach

Mean Green Juice #4

1/2 pear
1/2 green apple
handful spinach
handful parsley
2 celery stalks
1/2 cucumber
small piece ginger
slice of papaya

NOTES FOR MAKING JUICE

  • peel or slice off lemon rind leaving some of the white pith
  • to juice small leaves such as parsley and cilantro, roll them up into a ball to compact the leaves
  • wash all vegetables and fruits before making juice
  • buy organic if possible
Follow Twitter: @Suannism
@OfficialSuanny
Instagram: OfficialSuanny

LOVE YOU GUYS!
Sincerely,

Suanny Serpas

(Blog photos are Originals from my Own Recipes)
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts