Write your story...




“So quickly it left, vanished and fled, but never took time to feel what 

was there. Something still felt, but you chose to ignore, something not 

gone, completeness was false and faith still alive, waiting, staying up 

for that last gasp and stare, the state of the mind was yet to align with 

the truth of the soul that was lost in my mind, it was taken away, 

intertwined still with yours, got lost in the sea where we danced with 

our hope, our naked souls knew nothing of sin & shame, comfort 

meant staring straight into your eyes, my favorite indulgence that I 

called you mine, it was you that awaited until my soul detached, that 

moment you fell into someone else’s trap. I looked for you in the cold

 of the night, but saw nothing but fog through my beaming light, you 

were gone in your mind but your footprints still marked, your light was

 quick taken and you could not seem to fight, you fought for the wrong

 intentions all of those nights, how I longed to save you from that dark

 place, night after night screaming your name, but no longer you

 recognized the sound of my voice, those strangers kept you from 

freedom, gracefully made their way into your home, but it was too late 

for they had made it their own.”  -Suanny Serpas 

Comments

Popular Posts