PURPOSE AWAKENING...

I hope you guys like this video and much more so the message just as much as you like all my other posts. I was reluctant to speak upon my faith and spiritual journey but realized fear is not bigger than my faith and belief in God. Nowadays we live in a society where it's taboo to speak about religion, God and church. 
We all have our place to hide out and seek for higher answers. 
But there's nothing like allowing God to be the ruler of our hearts. He magnifies our dreams and purpose and applauds us through the trials. It's not an easy route and it's definitely quite narrow but I only hope he can use me to speak to u and allow my warming heart and genuine spirit lead YOU to him as well. 
Practicing your faith doesn't mean you're better than a non practicing Christian it just simply means you recognize you are NOT perfect and are a work in progress. Following truth & applying a book (bible) that I always thought was not relevant to my life NOW has changed my life in glorious ways. The understanding I now have about my past present and future is more clearer & I finally have a force behind me backing every BIG DREAM of mine. 
Your spirit is your home and just like you wouldn't just let anyone in your home, you need to also protect your soul, nurture it and restore it.
I hope that if this message either mine or @toureroberts shown here touches your heart to where u feel a little knock in there u open your mind, heart, eyes & awaken your soul to allow God to do his work in you. 
NOTHING we do is OUR OWN achievement, he wakes u up, clothes u, n keeps u alive. Yes, even in your darkest moments that is when he is working in you the most. 
If you took the time to read this I thank you and I continue to thank each and every one if you that have supported my work, art, passions, wisdom & knowledge for it is NOT me BUT through him that I get to inspire your spirits.
In a society where we are all LOST ANGELES finding higher levels, validation, success & chasing materialism the COOL thing about @onechurchla is that it's conveniently in HOLLYWOOD where most of us are trying to "MAKE IT". Before you get there make sure you know who God is first & he will equip you and prepare you and most importantly will show you who you TRULY ARE! So leave pride, guilt, distraction, depression, addiction in your past and allow your weary steps lead you to the light where you will be filled with love and acceptance and find your TRUE SELF.
#FoodForThought #PurposeAwakening 

www.TheOnlySuanny.Blogspot.com
www.Onechurchla.org
www.purposeawakening.com
www.toureroberts.com

Twitter: @Officialsuanny @suannism @Toureroberts 
Instagram: @Toureroberts @Onechurchla @theonlysuanny @suannyskitchen

Comments

Popular Posts