"If money is lost, nothing is lost
If health is lost, something is lost
If character is lost, everything is lost".

Ethics, morals and values are all building blocks to character formation. 
Character building starts at an early age and continues throughout life, building up along the way. Good morals and deep-rooted values go towards creating a strong character and personality!
Life's experiences too contribute to character shaping.

How can we connect it all; our roots, family values, outlook on life, social stature, unfortunate experiences, broken pasts and still hold it all together?
Some people quit, check out, and end their lives because of the pressure life puts them through. Ive seen, and lost close ones in result of seeing the only way out for them.

To some there's no light at the end of a tunnel, just a dark path, clouded with negativity, guilt, sorrow and overwhelming battle with themselves.

Today and everyday I dedicate in leaving people different than how I met them...and learn as much from others that God places in my daily walk.

It's taken me to go through that dark path, experience life's pressure, go through guilt and shame, believe in nobody nor myself, live in pain and sorrow, and even various attempts of just ending my life right then and there. 
I didn't know how my life was going to turn out if I did live, I didn't know who I would become, I didn't know if God was ever going to lift me up, forgive me and give me strength.
Of course this was years way back....God has kept me alive for a purpose only I can complete in this life. Sharing my story will liberate many. God has given me and forgiven me when I didn't even deserve it.
All I had was a little bit of HOPE in my heart, a tiny belief in what "might" become of me and a HUGE dream in my heart that seemed unrealistic to anyone including my own family.
But I believed, accepted God to control what I couldn't, I accepted God to change me and transform me.
I say this today, because if you in any way possible feel alone, and think you might just not make it, know that there are people out there in life that are making it regardless of their struggles, pain, and physical abilities.
The mind is tricky and you can change it daily, but the word of God can restore, renew, revitalize inspire, and motivate that spirit of yours to continue Living the dreams and desires he's placed in your heart. 
Life is precious what will you leave behind?. keep pushing, keep believing, and NEVER NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF! Seek God and all this wisdom and truth will save you from that state of mind. 
I've dodge plenty of bullets, and have been pulled out of situations that could've ended my life but by Gods grace and gift of life I strongly believe that my life has a seal and a strong message for generations to come.
I might not see the whole picture today and still get impatient at times because I don't see the Masterpiece, but everyday God shows me more and more of what his heart sees and why I matter.

You matter to many, you also have a purpose and a calling that only your uniqueness can bring to this world.
I ask God now, to take me home until I am completely empty and all my gifts, talents, and service has been left behind for others to one day ALSO have that tiny HOPE I almost dimmed.
Had I ended my life and given up I wouldn't have such an amazing platform of admirers, and believers that seek to me for help in all aspectsIts NOT ABOUT ME, ITS ABOUT GODS LOVE. I am truly blessed to continue to have the strength that God gives me to keep inspiring and motivating because you too INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE ME AND U DONT EVEN KNOW IT! 
Thank you ALL for sticking through with me in this journey. 

Comments

  1. Thank you for your message. If I had read it a long time ago I would have thought it was cliche, but now through my experiences that opened my eyes, heart, and spirit. I see a much bigger picture in the message It's all about perspective. I know God has great feats for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the moment out of today, to simply reach out and express. God Bless you!

Popular Posts