ME & MY "BREW"

For all my love birds out there and mushy couples!…..The love you have for one another is adorable to see (rolls eyes). JK JK! ;)
Yes I'm single, but it doesn't mean I can't date myself…or, continue dating myself! =)
So I decided to spend it with 4 of my cutest dates (My 2 nieces and 2 nephews).
Thank you hallmark for reminding us that love is in the air and that cupid is throwing up everywhere this week!! hahaha….no but really.
We should be more affectionate, more loving, more caring, and more expressive to those we love and even those we aren't fond of, MORE L-O-V-E.
Not just on Valentines day but everyday. For all you men that are reading this, buy her something money can't buy like your loyalty and trust.

As for me, I will head back to my kitchen and put some love into these recipes….
*WILL START A "WHATS IN MY BREW?" RECIPE AND DAILY BREWS FOR YOU GUYS.
Stay connected!!!!!!!!

XOXO,

@SUANNYSKITCHEN
FOLLOW ME ON IG!
http://instagram.com/suannyskitchen/

Comments

Popular Posts